Ask Joni Lund
Doing a diet change and or an herbal vegetable drink detoxing will make you feel better. However, it is not truely effective in reversing damage and doing a deep detoxing or the body.
Do to do an good detoxing you need to do a 4 step program:
With the aide of detoxification equipment if desired to maxium impact and faster detoxification/healing. get ahold of
I Heard the statusicsts to day and became angered and annoyed.
One third of all emergency room visits are for asthma attacks in children.
1 in 13 children have asthma.
Tell me what in the hell is going on out there. Rare as a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in the seventies now 1 in 13?
Since this is a blog. Do not forget I already know the answer.
What are the Causes of Asthma?
What are the Cures for the root problem?
Please contribute and we'll see where this takes us.
Looking for donations!
We are operating a Safe Shelter, Educational Center, Healing Center, Horse Sancury. Rare Horse Genetic Conservatory.
Need money to expandation & further equipment purchases, we have applied for a nonprofit permit and tax disagnation; which means your donations in 2015 will be tax deductable.
You may send donations by check write donation on memo, pay through pal pay with notation as donation, Donate by using our purchase form. Donations of cash as well.
We need your name mailing and physical address, phone number to report to the IRS your contributions.
We need volunteer Carpnatary, Plumbing, electrical, dental, services. We need local volunteers to clerk and to telemarket.
Contact Joni phone at 701 652-1986 9 PM
Would your life change if you felt LOVED every morning when you awoke?
What would change?
Please Reply to this BLOG!
As some of you are aware, this section of my website was once called "From One Passion to Another".
A name befitting since I was awash to high degrees with sheer passion for 3 subjects.
1. God, and knowing him, and seeing his hand in many things.
2. Paso Fino Horses
3. Leather Art
and Finally the last addition
4. Health, Not just health. True Health and Healing.
I believe I went through a long period of illness and degeneration, for the sole purpose of learning and developing a deep passion to make a difference in the lives of others. Help them help themselves. And unless I went through it myself how could I know, see, or understand.
I was the happist person in the world. I had everthing, it felt.
By chance a stranger came into my life and we dated. Later we married. THEN.
Life hit the cramper. I found my self married to a mentally ill, or very revengful natured person. A year of this abuse wore me to a frazzle. I am still happy. But the effects of the abuse show. I am exhibiting my happiness in a very controled subdued manner. I have as yet to feel spiritual free and jubulant.
My long winded point is, I changed my blog title to Ask Joni Lund as a result of having my enthustic passion for everything sidelined, short of its full death. My phyie has yet to recover. I think it will when I get involved with kind loving man. Meaning a quiet relationship, with gentle quiet love, just being there for me.
As I am sure you can gather I've had a chance to read again.
I agree that a person whom has a close relationship with God usually have deep passion for God and or life in a whole. So do others, for example hobbists, entrpreneurs, politicians, sports, etc. People are passionate about many things. Seeing people so passionate about so many things says to me "life is a feeling passionate experience" very feeling world.
but not everyone is living passionately.
What are you passionate about?
Spending time in some's home gives many clues to such.
God is very admit about not being luke warm. This suggests he is a very on God.
I believe passion is a gife from our Creator, brought on by our deeping interest in him.
Passion by nature should over come that which in is its path. This is prably why God designed this Gift. So we could live with a passion and strength.
Do people tell you to stop talking about, or thinking about a particle subsject. If your passionate about something it is on your heart, and often on your mind.
I hope you don't need it, but I am giving you permission to unlease you passion(s) in life. Inside you, you have the ability to invest your mental, emotional, and spiritual gifts in a manner which is glorifies God, impacts the world, and satisfies your own soul.
Passionate people know their distination and pursue it with a comsuming fire. To get to their goals they are constantly removing obstacles and extess activities in order to stay focused on the goal of the passion.
(For safely sake, remember you could be the one that is the target of a passionate person. ie) swindler, flander.
Their are a dozen or more references to Jesus being completely committed ot doing the Father's will. He was so consumed he made himself a servant of His Father in Heaven and Man. He was a God whom came in the form of Man to experience what it means to be a man, but he stayed a God, both to full fill scripture. by living and breathing to submit to God. (Not as I will, but as You will. Matt 26:39) Paul was full of passion for preaching the Gospel of Christ.
Like Jesus, and Paul I still have my common thread. The unyielding, unswerving, uncompromissiong passion for completing passion for completing the mission God gave me.
There are two entwined thread going on here.
1. God developed us to be passionate people.
2. To be good stewards of God's gifts to us, our passion should be directed toward the glory of God. .... do all to the glory of God (1 Corinthians 10:31).
So what ever gift, or vision, God has for you be passionate about it. Feel IT! Deeply. Let it move you like a flood of encompassing
This week on Turning Point, there will be a program on about Living a LIFE WIDE OPEN. They will be sharing how to develop a life of full passion.
On your own you can ask God to give you wisdom, understanding, and to help you discove your passion in life for him and otherwise. Ask Him to loosen the desires of your heart in ways that glorifies Him. Pray about ways to make the changes in your life which release you to pursue your passion today. A good example is a friend of mine whom became a sword swollowers. Which was a dream come true for him. This dream eventually made him internationally known. This enabled him to full fill his bucket lists, support an orphanage, run a ministry alone side his public appearances. And to do envangelizing to large groups of people. Many have come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ because he surrendered his heart and life to God, yet keep his passions. God fulled his purpose through this man's willing spirit and passions.
Passion is powerful. And a gift to God, yourself and others.
Guilt underlines many states of disease.
The quickest and most effective way to heal an emotional disease is TO FORGIVE yourself and ANYONE ELSE involved.
Using Chrysocolla helps heal GUILT and FEAR, and ENABLES you to speak the truth.
Rhodochrosite, Rose Quartz, Seleniate, and Crysoberyl aid this process and are supported by Celestite, which replace negative feelings with self-empowering love.
The aura is the biomagnetic field that extends for about 18 inches from the physical human body. It is made up of several layers pertaining to the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels of a human being.
The aura is visible to phychics, and tthe Kirlian cameras. Which look like a mass of swirling colors, with darker patches at times which show there is a energy blockage or a depletion in the organs or chakras. These patches are visible before physicial illnesses manifest.
If the aura is weak, you lack protection against subtle invasions by other people's thaoughts and feelings - and illnesses.
You could "catch" someelse's headache standing next to a person. Auric depletion corresponds with physical, emotional, or mental disease. With "holes" in your aura, you can be open to psychic vampirism.
Chakras are the linkage points between the physical body and the subtle bilomagnetic envelope, or aura, that surrounds it. If you chakras are functioning well your whole being is in balance and harmony. If not, you experience physical , emotional, mental, or spiritual disturbance depending on the chakra.
Aligning the biomagnetic energy fields to their natural state produces healing. The more experience a healer has with this the better the results will be!
A healer can use the following spectrums to align these: Light (invisible FIR), electric wave (ePower), electromagnetic (includes crystals healing, reflexology, ERE.), sound (nature, music, Tuning frequency, Radionics, Rife, & metabolic (herb & nutrition; includes mineral/elements). Acupressure, massage. reflexology, hpynosis, Reiki, Chakra, Acupuncture.
Intitutive Empath, mystics, clairvoyant can be come extremely sensitive to these fields. With practice and increase of skill these seers can adjust the aura fields with out touching the body.
With the Radionics machine to increase the energy of the healer, the healer can take accurately take readings of astronauts and the change of the moon's atmosphere when man landed on the on the moon. This was verified, documented, recorded by NASA in the early years of the astronaut space programs. Their has never been in reality, a world food, or energy, or health crisis. NEVER. This healing has been around forever. If people impliemented these methods verses using chemicals to farm, or ranch. The earth would be clean, food would be plentiful, and most of the time "we the people" would be healed.
The only place this type of healing doesn't work is if your on a laye line, near power lines: above or below ground, near electromagnetic deposits in the soil
In addition, with certain light adjustments, sound patterns(includes prayer which is proven to greatly increase), energy frequency emitions, you can DRAMICLY INCREASE crop growth and yields (ie 270% increase), soil nutritiants. A skilled healer can do with a polariod of fieldor animal to be treated, or a human to be healed. A couple drops of patients blood in a vile works well to. This can be done without the patient or field or animal being present. This can be done because the whole world is fluid without being liquid. Everything has a frequency as it's make up. Providing the frequency it should have; strengthens and heals. Zapping diseases with their own frequencies cancels them out. Making their frequencies zero. Zero equals non existant , healed. This is the modern twist (1800's) to the old fashioned version of the Chinese medicine where they used pitch to heal or herbs. ie) fight fire with fire, water with water, air with air, earth with earth to heal herbally. This puts the human body back into its normal frequency which equals healed.
In the same manner you can rid fields of pests.
Remember the skill of each healer varies. You can't do what you don't fully understand or what your not open doing. Also as healers gain experience they're success skill levels usually increase. At which time you will get better results.
Professionals are excited! This is the "new" wave of how medicine is predicted to go. This new wave is centuries old and is making a come back in varies forms. The more forms the healer or patient uses at one time the better and the faster results.
The bible says we all have this abilitiy. And that we are to all, love each other enough to heal our brother and sisters. This is how Christ healed, this healing energy is of Yahweh only. Is a positive good thing. It is never the human healer doing this type of healing is is SOLELY, the power presence of the Holy Spirit of God. The healer is the vessel, or conduit of God's healing transformations. It works because it is how he designed things to be.
All this is not to be confused with witch craft. Witch craft is the practice of mind control, putting thoughts into an others mind, controling another persons mind, will, or actions by sending the energy, thoughts, or your will against the other for a specific pursue or to get a specific actions/out-come. (This is negative energy.) Puts holes in auras. Damages the reciever usually with the sole intent to draw or keep reciever from doing well or being close to our creator.
This is where the government got the idea to have a training program for physics. "Men talking to goats" is movie loosely based on this part of American history.
Has the Schindlers list based on physic mind control experiments of the 50's- 70's. Their were using narcotic drugs to alter mindstates and to control subjects. My opinion is that is a crude deprived manner they have been successful. There are numberous retired soldiers claiming they have been experiemented on. My opionon is they probably have been. Specially since we are just coming out of a "war" situation. These pre-programmed soldiers could be handy, and if their "debriefing" doesn't go 100% unstable retiree.
Or you can gain control of a country if you could convince the citizens they need your miliatary or stronger police protection. In this theological scenerio these programmed military persons, can be activatied in varieous ways, then do a citizen threat, then a show down with police. Both the retiree and police are victims. But it would feed the idea for the need to be "protected" by the government. Classic communist tatic. Worked for Hilter. Current Events are strongly following Germanys history in America & world wide. We are nieve to think all these conflicts are NEW. Truth is these are extentions of the World War 1 & 2; which are the same allies/enemies, which go back if you dig to the tribal wars in Bibical times.
America is a traget because we were once very powerful, and we have the resources to be powerful. But because of mismanagement we have lost our edge. Dumbing down and debotary of our citizens. Racial wars to distract use from the real problems. Race shouldn't be an issue. Proverty and crime and the raising our childen without any up bring by a set of parents is the problem. Institutionaliation or govenment mandates won't fix the problem. Didn't work for Germany.
What we need is for our citizen to each do one postive thing for their communtiy. This would add up. EDUCATION and teaching moral standard are the only thing that are true resources with positive effect. All this needs to be done on a community level.
An untapped work force is the homeless themselves.
An other work force is community, in which "x" amount of hours a week equals a full work force.
They need services, to break the cycle they are in. And the whole world needs a educated trained work force.
Here is a thought, does the powers that be really want a drug free society?
What would happen if we all recieved an education? What would happen if large groups of people were no longer desperate or addicated to stimuliants? what would happen is farming was encouraged in plots around cities. Where people could get fresh foods they helped produce? Would they gain anything else from the experience?
IT is a good thing for communities to practice Ebolia training. So, this says to me also that it is a probable health threat to US citizens. I know it is being kept quiet. But I figure that by now they would be practicing a marshlaw type system nationwide.
As it is very contagious and I know of three confirmed virsus exscapes. Respiratory vapor is all that is needed to carry it. And other body fluids. Makes it as bad as a cold or flu in spreading.
High grade nutrition is the only true defience. After prayer.
A house divided, falls.
This is why God commands us to love one another like HE does.
Why we are to forgive. Why we are not to seek revenge.
God will manifest himself in response to our praises. Psalm 22:3. Who so offerth praise glorifies me, God. Psalm 50:23.
Words of praise will lift you from defeat to victory, from sickness to health, form despair to joy, form bondage to liberty. Praise is the language of faith, the Language of victory, and the Language of Heaven.
To practice a positive life requires will-power and boldness, for the natural man doesn't like to praise the Lord. It's a wonderful spiritual exercise. The farther you are from God, the less you desire to praise Him. Worldly, canal Christians do not enjoy the power and blessing of a positive praise life. Neither do people bound by fear, timidity or reluctance.
Lack of praise and thanksgiving is a spirit of these last days. "In the last days men shall become . . . unthankful" 2 Tim 3:2) God commands us to be full of thanks and praise. "Be ye thankful" (Col 3:15). "Be thankful unto Him and bless His Name" (Ps 100:4)
Bold, unceasing praise ushers in the fullness of the Spirit, The 120 at Pentecost were "continiously praising and blessing God" (Luke 24:53). Continual praise is a definite evidence of the Spirit-filled life (Esp 5:18-20)
Discipline your lips to praise the Lord. You will possess tremedndous power, enjoy good health and keep Heaven "busy" working in your behalf. "By (Jesus) therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually" (Heb 13:15).
1. Only woman who . . . .
2. Family events
3. Values you as equals involvue you confides with work stuff, proud member of his team.
4. He has married friends what Be part of the club.
5. Wants to live together but not share but not to save money.
6. Share joint band account or get pet.
7. Starts acting like 1st day excited.
8. Never calls you bossy, controling, or uptight.
9. Open to sharing life.
10. If makes a joke about kids, he's thinking family.
LEFT: I left the bar at 6 PM verses I went home at 6PM.
Never: uses NEVER when NO will do. Over compensating ei: Did you just look at that girls butt, "Never" vs. No
Manipulators put THAT in front of Noun. Attempt to distance self from word. That women, that money . . ..
WOULD skips no and goes straight forward, I WOULD NEVER talk to X. Implies will in the future.
Yes ma'am, sign he's showing stress and knows he's in trouble unless true southern gentleman.
By the Way Used to down play the words following
But - used to down play . . . .
Why would I do that? Stall for more time. What kind of person do you think I AM? (switches guilt to you.) Are you calling me a Liar? (Changes direction to you.) I knoew this was going to happen to me? (Pity me, gets your defenses down, disarms you).
Far too many women sit around a wait for their men's cold feet to get warmer when in reality his feet aren't cold, his heart is.
Being compatible at a couple is not just about having similiar likes and values; it's about wanting the same things in life, as well as wanting these things to happen in the same time frame.
Women tend to believe the stories cheating men tell them because we want to believe them. We are usually good at noticing these flags, but bad at coming to terms with them. Admitting that we're with a two timer forces us to question our judgement in men, and worth as lovers, a process that tends to fuck with our heads and our hearts. We don't want to see it because it means relationship over now. Too women relationship is GOLD.
How a boyfriend chooses to live his life impacts yours.
If your main man's life is the worst, yours will eventually suck too.
Also if a grown man is caught up feeling sorry for himself because his past wasn't so peachy doesn't want to be saved.
Unless he works for an underground spy agency, any man who "cant' tell you" what he does for a living and where he came from isn't doing anything you want a part of. If your man is up to some shady business, you can bet someone with muscles may show up at your door to break your legs, too.
Years into the relationship and your guy is doing the same old thing, which in this case is nothing. No education, dropped out, can't hold a job, doesn't have a car, lives with parents, never takes you out, has no future plans, spends his afternoons drinking forties and playing "asshole" with his asshole friends, who are , mostly unemployed with no where to be either.
Sticking around until he does may leave you in financial and emotional debt.
tis irresponsible, unmotivated mess of a man will also make a mess of your life if you hold on in HOPES. Hope of what? That he'll wake up and make something of himself. Never going to happen. In Habitual RUT. Often have an unfounded sense of entitlement. While he continues to contribute NOTHING to SOCIETY, is. (Case in point, if you are jobless you have 6-8 hours a day to do volunteer work in the community. Leaving 2 hours a day to do job interviews. And doing volunteer work helps the world and give you work experience for your resume!)
A guy whom makes babies, but doesn't raise children is irresponsible and selfish.
Makes no effort to have his children in his life, means he is probably too self-involved to make sacrifieces not just for them, BUT for YOU too.
The state of a man's life is a reflectin of the man himself. But if your's man entire life is a rough patch, smoothing it out will take tons of time, patience, and energy. While fixing his life, you could ignore and screw up yours.
A guy who joins extremist movements, belongs to a gang, or participates in a "fight club" is either insane as the people he interacts with or completely desperate for approval.
When you date a guy, you also date his pals, past,and pastimes and family.
Men are pretty much set in their ways by the time we get them. Most by age 30.
Any thoughts or comments to these thoughts?
Where are the people whom value family?
Where they love care and provide for family?
Where they show the value of family by honoring marriage?
Where are the people whom honor their spouse, which in turn inspires inticapating the man's needs and desires. And inspires a willingness to full fill his sexual desires?
Where are the men whom will stand up for family, right, and the future of community?
Where are the men whom instill value in the hearts of children by giving them attention, and valudating both spouse and children?
Where are the people whom work together, planning a future course which works in both partners plans/needs?
You the blog reader. This time I demand a question or comment back.
No more talking to ciber air one way. Get involved, ask questions and make comments back and forth. THIS IS A BLOG!
I know that in ND, MN, and MT; they are dying off pre-maturely fo PCBs via industrial applications of herbicides and pesticides.
BUT . . . . Up until that point?
Come on people bug the blooger.
Always stress unity in some area. You don't have to agree on everything to produce change somewhere.
In American we are too quick to go from I disagree with you to I don't respect you.
For a successful marriage it takes 2 hours a day of talking minium to make a viable marriage happen. If your not willing to put 2 hours of talking and time in with your spouse directly a day, you have no business getting married in the first place.
Another point common to modern America: I don't like this, bye; go buy another one (spouse). Verses the COUPLE working out their differences and moving on TOGETHER. Together means neither gets their way. At leastwise not with out the other getting their way in some fashion somewhere too. Trade and commpermise. The goal you both want to accomplish must be maintained. SO, you better assertain what that GOAL is. Preferrably before marrying. You need to know whether you potential spouse will go get help or bail on you in a tough moment. PREMARITAL counseling is a manitory thing. It is to help you blend, and learn to communicate and see us vs me. If not it is a helpful tool in which to agree to call it quites before marrying. Us mean we work to fulfill both persons goals, together. You may not want something, but it will be part of your life if your spouse is into it. This is why courting and courtship was used in 1800's, to weed out failing situations.
Men: There is never such a thing as a low maintainence wife. Ever. Husbandry means to tend, care for. This means giving giving, doing doing, Being open to connversation, keeps wife turned on, or available. She should be your #1 priority after prayer time with God. Honor she by putting her first, full fill her first: promises, desires, repay her first. She will then be open to you, covering you in a loving response. Often the same back. Man is the leader, example, tone setter in relationship: this means act first, if in love gets love, war like gets stubborn resistance, patieantly breeds acceptance of his weakness, if he takes vs gives (tenderness respect time to talk, share) as a gift to her- he reaps less and less giving/participation from her over time. And she will definitely not be into having sex.
Women: More sex, find a way that you can stay turned on. Mouth turned down or near off.
Getting through an disagreement:
1. Start with points of agreement. Move to areas of disagreement. Deal with one main point vs all. The beginning sets the tone for the whole talk. Maybe the next few is negative.
2. TONE and word choice most important. So you don't block or insite anger towards you.
3. Listen to understand, then listen to evaluate. Ask what the others believes, why they think they have a point, then move to evaluate their view point.
4. NEVER attack the person, even through you debate his or her idea.
5. Make it easy for the other to join your perspective.
6. Stop during discussion and affirm what you like about the other person. The close of talk is just as important as the beginning.
7. Vent to God before talk. Seek wisdom and strength, above all calm. Consider fasting to focus on goal of conversation vs emotions. Controling yourself is an honoring act so stay calm.
Proverbs 16:7 and Ephesians 4:29
What is the root cause of your fatigue?
Acid over load.
Not stomach acid, most people are stomach acid deficient.
No, acidic blood, tissues, and organs.
A lifetime of eating fast foods, like fried chicken, pizza, hamburgers, bacon, chips, donuts, and junk foods make your whole system acidic.
As a result your body has trouble getting the nutrition and energy it needs from the food you eat. Plus more people eat "dead" food.
The result is numbing, and daily fatique.
Then endery-robbing baterica, yeast, fungi and molds can get a foot hold in you system. It drains you of your essential nutritants like vitamin B complex, iron, and minerals.
Acid over load can also contribute to rapid drops in blood sugar levels. Which leave you tired and crabby.
Your body produces cholesterol to neutralize acid build up and dehydration in the body.
As I keep saying illness comes from one or two things. Malnutrition, and cell posioning. Both can be from malnutrition, but cellular poisoning can come from some chemical over load, or acidic body. Acidosis.
Early acidosis: acne, food allergies, low sex drive, bloating, difficulty waking, up in the morning.
Moderate acidosis: asthma, urinary infections, excessive hair loss, depression, migraines.
severe acidosis: cancer, lupus, multi sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis.
Other contributors: dehydration, stress, low quality foods, exposure to toxic chemicals, too much caffeine.
To help combat these I, avoid hydrogenated and other bad fats, eat good fats, drink a gallion to a gallion and a half of filtered water daily, and when I am failing to eat fruits and vegetables with my proteins, or if I need extra nutrition; I use the Go Green Product I offer in supplement section. It is full of antioxidants, and herbs/beneficial bacterias/greens which feed hence heal free radical damages from my lack of sleep or improper diet.
Only if he sees that his actions/beliefs are in error, wrong, or shouldn't be treating people that way. (It is guaranteed he will keep hurting you, because he doesn't see that he's doing anything wrong and has no interest in changing his behavior, no matter how much it upsets or hurts you.) Get it" you" are not valued here, nor anything to do with you. It is strickly a matter of HIM, HIS, HE. HE CAN, HE WILL, HE DOES, HE WANTS/NEEDS/DESIRES/DESERVES. It is a power thing, control things, inflix hurt thing, shame thing so put it on you, a corruptsion of his mind/values/patterns; now your in it. A heart (spirit issue which only God can convict/touch. Self centered to the core.) But it takes help for ALL family member from many different departments to heal. Women don't hold your breath. You change now, formulate a safe leaving plan. With life steps and help chart to follow once you have left.
THIS IS THE HARDED THING IN THE WORLD TO FIX. The very heart of a man's being. (Could be also termed " Hard-hearted"(unmoving/unbending/unyielding). You can not change it, so don't try (Your message won't be recieved either.) You can make expectations known and clear, and why and what you expect. Then he or you must leave if time frame not met and no change is observed. But keep yourself in a good mind and spiritual place. Both of you are going to need alot of HELP from everyone whether you stay together or not. AND IT WILL NOT BE easy for ANYONE. Like 2 years to start improvement, and a lifetime to change type of thing. Do not become violent, negative, or abusive bad - go get help first. And for God's sake forgive yourself if you are weak and find yourself doing negative things somehow.
The abuse is a protection/weapon of sometype. There is a lot of undealt with issues here. Both learned and developed intentionally.
Percentange of men willing to change and grow if they believe they are "entitled" to do, be, have, say, get, not do, SADLY 1%.
These angery and controling men, hid this until they possessed you. Usually via marriage. So don't expect an over night flip of behavior switch to be genuine. Remember the instant changes after honeymoon?
Can a women make them change? NO
So don't fool yourself.
They will only change if their hearts are convicted, and if they feel they are loosing more then they can bare to loose. Which is rare. Most entitled men don't value others period, so they feel they should have more or are above others. (Deep down they don't value themselves.)
Families don't count on their converstion or their help. Take care of yourselves, as they won't. May never, and definiately don't want to give you anything, deserved, proper, or normal family stucture or not. Be kind, be self-sufficient, and protect your future. Do not count on them! Stay objective. The family of the abusive man needs to get counseling, and a support network to heal and survive the trama and devestation the abuse male is capable of. Believe me they are very capable destroyers. VERY.
I recommend Leslie Vernick and anyone she recommends.
Some very helpful books on this subject.
The Good guy, The bad guy, & the Ugly truth by Justin Nutt
Explains how each will react. Even give tips for good guys on who to relate to women whom has been at the mercy of angry and abusive men.
Why Does He Do That? Inside the Minds of Angery and Contolling Men. By Lundy Bancroft This man works with abusive men. This book was a walking blue print of my husband's comments, speech patterns, and action towards me.
I would personally do as this man advices. I seen the value of his teachings first hand.
The Emotionally Destructive Marriage, By Leslie Vernick How to Find Your Voice & Reclaim Your Hope, Moving Towards Healing, Deciding Whether to Stay ot Go, Breaking Free from Damagin Patterns. (Note: minium amount of counseling an abusive man needs is 411 sessions with an expericienced abusive man counselor. With out contact with wife for the most part. Note religious counseling usually give the abusive man more weapons against his spouse. Then family will need relationship counseling also, and classes on communication and family structure, then finally a faith based counseling system. Experienced this 1st hand also. Ladies be prepared for your spouse to turn on you like a dog with rabies and to keep attacking you, so that you are the problem and so he won't have to deal with his shit, heal, or change, FEEL THE PAIN he has been surpressing in varies evil ways his whole life. Undo the corruption to his own mind and spirit. Or to admitt wrong, failure, or to ask, need, or seek help of others. Not a strong male point even in mentally healthy males.) Be prepared for HELL whether help is sought or not.
Note: women can be abusive too. It is far easier for a women to be reabilated then men. As women are usually followers, nuturers, and givers.
The Verbally Abusive Man, Can he Change? A woman's Guide to Deciding Whether to Stay or Go by Patricia Evans
My husband decided to committ stalking, harrassment, vandalism, terrorizing threats until my spirit broke down and I stopped resisting him. However, those actions put him in a situation of continuely breaking the law. (no contact, and protection order. Finally the law used my own protection order against me. Where as, if I accepted any contact, even saying hello on the phone they would slap me with jail verses my husband whom was continuing to stalk, and setting me up by trying to work situations where I'd accept contact from him in some form. There by he'd report me/ even though he was the one working the situation so that I would evenually respond back out of love, fear, frustration, or just to stop his constant picking on me. Finally towards the end rudely responding back. For if blocked calls it didn't work, he'd text, or show up in person, or steal something valuable to me. Or run the sudden I Love You crap. Interfere at work, with pets, friends, and family. Until he felt my whole base of life was in his control or my base people abandoned me. Or get my compliance anyway he could.
That left me with my FAITH in the promises of GOD only. Which gave me more strengh, and long haul will and hope then my spouse had. And finally after nearly a year, it became apparant I was a puppet on my husband's strings, to most involved including law enforcement. Whom began to try to help the abuse cycle end, if even just for the peace for them. As it was daily police reports, no supper, long nights, little sleep, stressed out and getting nothing positive done in any manner!
Keep in mind how they break down prisioners of war & with brain washing: little to no food, no peace, little to no comfort-hard conditions, #1 isolation. Then the controler provides rewards, comfort, and food. Staples of daily life. Peace and or partnership.
If you find yourself in a slavery, isolated, miserable situaton, YOU MUST SEEK HELP. That help will help you rashionalize, be objective, give you options, give you support of some type. Go to professional organizations. Take a regular person, whom will be of comfort to you, with you while you put your life back to gather. Women for women, Men for men.
Remember ladies, there is a bad apple (liar) in every barrel; it doesn't make apples bad, but it can rot the whole barrel (picture) anyway.
Men with ADHD find it far harder to tolerate emotional relationship stresses than women with ADHD. Both have it harder then their counterparts without ADHD or ADD type things.
1. A conviction of reality you can not see or feel.
2. Putting trust in the One who has shown Himself in the Person of Christ. Not a leap in the dark, mystical wxperiene , or an indefinable encounter with someone.
Hebrews 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus Christ, the author and perfecter of our faith, woho for the joy set before him endured the crusifiction on the cross, bareing the shame/sin/strips, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3. Faith is that which I hold God's promises and apply them to my life and problems.
4. Remembering I am invaluable to God, when I feel like a failure.
5. Allowing God to straighten the record when false things have been said about me.
"Be on your guard, stand firm in faith; be men of courage; be stong. 1 Corinthians 16:13
6. Doing the right thing regardless of the consequences, knowing God will turn the end to his will and purposes.
7. Having the confidence God will provide when money is running out, and not rolling in.
8. Remembering the in the kingdom of God everything is set on a promise, (a surity) not on feelings (which change frequently).
9. Rejecting the feelings of anxiety when things seem out of control. (God's in confrol of the big picture, not us.)
10. Refusing the thinking that God loves and cherishes the popular, attractive, talened, more than He loves and cherishes plain sinful me. ( For it is written, that non shall perish. And the hairs of our head are numbered and God cherishes us more then the birds of the air, and the lilies of the field.)
11. Remembering I am God's priceless treasure when I feel utterly worthless. God's says we are priceless pearls.
12. Realizing it is a glory to God to see us through an hard time, therefore a miracle; not the power of man, God's promise. Not my goodness, ability or my will. But God's.
"We live by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians 5:7
13. Expecting God to accomplish miracles throught me, with my loaves and fishes. Charity, compassion.
14. Dependence on God to work miracles in my situation, state of mind.
15. Thanking God for the specific thing that upsets me.
16. Committing loved one's problems/needs to God to solve.
17. Recognizing that God is the LORD of Past, Present, & Future; when my idea of timeing doesn't agree with His plan.
18. The assurance that God is perfecting His design for me, when I wait, when life seems to be in a current.
19. Confidence in god's faithfulness to me, in an uncertain world, and time, on an uncharted course, towards an unknown future.
"For wer are God's worksmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."
20. Reliance on the certainty that God has a pattern for my life when evertything seems meaningless, slow, or no.
21.Resting in the fact that God has a plan, when leaving me in a holding pattern, when I feel useless to Him and a burden to others.
22. Expecting a sea of golden grain from the bleak, barren, endless fields, watered only by my tears, where I walk seemingly alone.
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance." (and faith, gratitude, wisdom.)
James 1: 2-3
23. Claiming God's strength to accept and endure weariness, pain, decline with out complaining.
24. Depending on the knowledge God is love, not on my abiltiy to figure out WHY, in the admist of smashed hopes, reversal, tragedy.
25. Confidence that God is acting for my highest good when He answers "No" "wait", "maybe later", to my prayers.
26. Thanking God when I have shattered Hopes, dreams, and plans, that He has a better plan,
27. Rejoicing in the eterneal glory accumulating from my temporary troubles when my usefulness or health or loved one is gone and I feel "not needed/loved".
28. Refusing to worry when I haven't a clue as to what God would have me do next with my life.
29. Appreciating that my capacity to feel, communicate, think, achieve, choose, create, and commune with God is limited; becoming more like him by the Holy Spirit is by grace, and God's love, my willingness to recieve.
30. Acknowledging God is the giver of abilities, success, finances, growth, failures, when I have success.
31. Thanking God for his gifts of emotional health, not holding onto the selfpride that I can cope with life because I have it all together.
"These come so that your faith, may be proved geniune and may result in praises, glory, and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:7
God will prove geniune by testing your resolve, actions, desicions in a crisis or fortune time.
32. Standing on the fact God has make me whole and perfect for His purposes in the universe when I feel everything about me is one big mistake.
33. Developed through hardship disappointment, disllusionment, conflict, frustration, failure, loss -- not through religious cermony or props.
And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
1 corinthians 13:13
34. Fantasy like, unless it is made real in the way I interact with others.
35. Cooperating with God in changing me, rather than taking refuge in regiliously berating myself.
36. Not related to my believing hard enough, nor my emotional exhilaration, or flawness, but rests on what God guarantees in His word.
Faith comes hearing the word of God, and the message is heard through the teachings of Christ.
37. Not faith in faith itself, but faith in the assurances of God found in the Facts of Scripture, Fact Christ died for us, and fact of Christ's resurraction.
Romans 8:32 "He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all, will he not also, along with Christ, graciously give us all things."
38. Not an idea that God is somehow trustworthy, but confidence in Him based on His proof of utter trustworthiness in dying for me and his rescriction.
39. Not a vague hope, of a happy everafter, but an assurance iof heaven based on my trust in Christ's death as payment for my sins.
40. Refusing to feel guilty over PAST confessed sins, when God, the Judge, has sovereignly declared me "Pardoned.".
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to five you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
41. Ceasing to worry, leaving the FUTURE to God whom controls the future.
42. Realizing God is the Gov of NOW, carrying on His purposes in every tedious, dull, stupid, boring, empty minute of our lives.
43. Remembering I stand blameless before God whre I see nothing but my own meaness, pettiness, selfishness.
44. Resting in the fact that I am not on brobation with God to recieve . . . .
45. Accepting the ordinary as God's best for me when I want to be more special.
46. Trusting God to satisfy when I am weaning myself from unhealthy but enjoyable pacifiers: workaholism, perfectionism, fantasy life, overly dependancy on relationships.
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrightness."
47. Remembering the fact that though I feel self-condemned, over confessed sin, GOD NOW HAS NOTHING AGAINST ME.
48. Accepting the truth that in spite of the wreckage I've caused and grieve over, God, who has wiped the slate clean, delights in me.
49. giving up that image of perfection I struggle for, and accepting it is done by God's gift of GRACE instead.
50. seeing that though I may always live with scars from healed wounds of the past, God has incorporated them into His perfect plan for my life.
51. Realizing that I a useful to God not IN SPITE of my sins but because of the experience and healing through them.
52. Trusting God's final outcomes whean all I hoped of for my loved ones is shattered.
53. Having confidence that God will take the bad choices others have made that affect me and use them for my ultimate good.
Faith is the substance of what we hoped for and certain of what isn't seen. Hebrews 11:1
54. Resting in the fact that life is not fair, the Righteous Judge say He will settle all debts fairly in heaven.
55. Clinging to Christ for grace to resist when I am tempted, knowing, He has endured the same, has tender compassion on my weaknesses, and will help me hold strong.
56. Knowing that it is not what I am doing but what He is doing in me which really matters.
57. Ceasing from forever trying to make myself good enough; letting God provide, and allowing Jesus to be my Savior.
58. Realizing that feeling totally inadequate, weak, needy, empty, is not the worst that can happen to me but the best. the Kindgom belongs to the poor in spirit.
"By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had recieved the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son, . . . . Abraham believed God could raise the dead, and by obedience he did recieve Isaac back from death. Hebrews 11: 17, 19
59. Letting go of that which God is requesting of you.
60. Believing He, the miracle worker, can turn my stone-cold indifference into a fire of love toward certain "unlovables".
61. Accepting the fact that the way to Him is through His me of all sense of my goodness, and leaving me with His alone.
62. Not chasing after worldly caouses and trying to turn thistles into flowers, but daily fixing my heart and mind on Christ.
63. And the heavenly pastures he has openned for me to enjoy with the river of His love that flows down to me.
"You have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. Colossians 3:1,2
64. Remembering god loves me as tenderly and fervently when I fail as when I suceed.
65. Realizing God knows all I ever have done, will do, or think, and what I ever will do' yet He chose ME out of his love & mercy for me.
66. Marveling in the fact that nothing less than the Shekhnah glory of God's presence dwells in me, HIS temple.
"Without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and rewards those earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6
67. Remember I grow by trusting not trying.
68. Not faith in my "devotions" or "spiritual disciplines" but in God.
69. remembering that through my way is the path is dark as night, but GOD can see and guides me.
You shall have no other Gods before me. Exodus 20:3
70. Moving from worshipping my own self, to worshipping God.
71. Accepting God's gifts of unchanging love without trying to make myself worthy.
72. Stop expecting anything from myself, but expecting everything from God. Not trusting in my religious preformance. But Christ's performance in me.
73. Accepting the fact that God controls my spiritual growth when above all else I want to be in charge of that area. I must be that dependent.
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved gereration, in which you shine ike stars in the universe . . .
74. Waiting patiently for God to make me more Christ-like through people and circumstances when I want Him to geive me a fast painless fix.
75. Believing in the midst of suffering and need that God will be enough and He will enable me to come through.
76. Remembering that the "saint" who drives me crazy is indwelt by God and is precious to Him.
77. The only things that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galatians 5:68
78. Understanding my experiences with God won't cause any spiritual growth if I haven't worked out all the fractions in daily relatinships.
79. Presenting my raw neediness to God in utter dependence on Him to produce in me His life of purity, patience, perseverance, humility, and love.
80. My basic view of myself is soiled, dirty, defiled, but acceoting God's work through me makes me clean.
81. When I feel like a dull leaden weight, remember I carry God's awesome presence into my day.
82. Believing that persevering many years of seemingly unanswered prayer is not an excersise in futility, but means by which God is accomplishing His great feet in His time for His purposes.
83. Keeping on keeping on when I am dog tired, discourged, disillusioned, deserted, dusty, empty on His strength alone.
84. Accepting the fact God knows better than I do what is best for me.
85. Depend on God's enablement to live well in a fallen world rather than insisting He change it.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving present your requests to God.
86. In prayer daily remember this it the thrill of our times, the greastest gather of people into the Kingdom of god the world has ever seen.
87. Living the the unexplained.
88. Hanging on to God, his Word, His promises, while confronting in Love, at the risk of being rejected.
89. trusting I will become more loving and patient but thrusting in His life in me to produce those qualities verses trusting I will become more so by my own hard works.
90. Realize God wants us to let Him love us.
91. Knowing that in spiritual warfare we are on the Victor;s side.
92. Realizing I the lost sheep is the treasure Christ sought and found, and that I am His joy.
93. Knowing my sins were taken away from me by the payment of Christ's blood never to be seen again.
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live. But Christ live in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20
94. When I weep and am in sorrow; Him wees and sorrows with me.
95. Gloryingin the fact that I am clean and pure, because His is pure and we two are one.
96. Turning to God in my pain, not using people, things, activities to deaden it.
97. When the sun has eclisped, praising God throught my tears.
"on that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in You." John 14:20
98. Delighting in the hat through I am a broken scarred vessel, I am filled by God's presence by His hand with Christ, His treasure.
99. Walking before God, not before my friends.
100. When I feel inwardly cold, howllow lifefless, deserted, and longing for reassuring feeling, that God is doing his work in me.
101. Letting go that another should change and looking to God for how I should change.
102. Realizing I am powerless to accomplish anything of value, with out God's limitless strength.
103. Helping other succed where I have failed by drawing on Gods' Grace.
104. Giving God the freedom to have control over my life vs the temptation to do it with my own hands.
"Then we will no longer be infants,tossed back and forth by the waves , and blown here and threr by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of men in their deceitful scheming. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is Christ." Ephesians 4: 14-15
105. Speaking the truth in love even at the cost of position or relationship.
106. Taking my eyes off my good self, my bad self, or my wounded self, and keeping them on Himself.
107. the well being of a newborn.
108. Remembering I am precious in His sight His beloved.
109. Living with my lamp ready in anticipation of the Groom's foreth coming for our destination in heaven.
110. Remembering that nothing can change my greatest blessing, His presence with me, even in the middle of great heartache.
111. Remembering that Christ is my righteousness.
112. Accepting God's greatest gift, the experience of His love.
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." 2 Timothy 4:7
113. Having Faith is the way to please God.
114. Te conviction of Faith is, the promise keeper keeps His promises.
"Faith is resting in God's love, God's presence, and God's provision." (with out worrying.)
Annoounced on Faith 1200 AM on Sept 20, 2014. Presideent Obama and the government are looking for a plan to combat antibolic resistant germs and organisms. To "SAVE" the public from health risks and to protect the economy.
In light of the current Enterovirus D68 they should be. They have created these natural night mares. And this type of thing will get worse with time. Should only use antibotics when all other recourses fall.
1. They are trying to say, no antibotics no commerce in the meat, poultry, and medicine fields.
Our solution: Stop loading our fields and foods with herbicides and pesticides. So the soil, plants, animals, and humans will be healthier and strong in the long run.
Herbicides and pesticides poison the whole food chain and kill the microbes in the soil. It is the high growth, full life cycle, and natural death of the microbes which produce the high quality nutrients for plant to absorb. And the chain continues all the way up to humans. These are amoung the PCBs which are making humans more sterel and increasing homosexual behaviors.
Animal manure, happy robust praise and whorship music, dance, talking, vibes of intent, prayer, living water, radonics, positive thinking right down to attitude while doing tasks; all increase crop production significantally - waranting, serious reviewing of stats! ALL proven since 1955.
2. Oxygen, sunshine, and living water are all cleaning and protective agents. And healing agents in holistic and natural medicine. Along with herbs which stimulate organ responses. You fight fire with fire, water with water, etc.
3. Also the cure for world hunger. If we keep killing the soil with herbicides and pesticides, 2/3rds of the earth will die: soil, plant, water, animal, and man. Have you grown anything on a moon scape lately?
Radonics in creases crop weight by 186% in moisture weight, 270% higher in protein content over untreated soils. A MIRACLE!
3. You can also use, animal manure(plant matter, enzymes, & mircro organisms), light spectrum (FIR,etc), sound/music(wave spectrum), and prayer, joy (both: wave and electrical spectrums) to increase yields, proven in the 1950's to 1970's. And to heal with. Plus to kill harmful organisms/parasites/horticultural pests or make their effect ineffective in the their target base. Pests/parasites can only take down the weak. The strong and healthy are not attacked. The weak give off an oders which attracts predatory organisms!
When we take antibotics we kill all our gut organisms. ALL. You can expect a serious illness without 2 1/1 years of this. Why, you killed the bad germs, but you killed 70% of your immune system when you killed your good bacteria/organisms too. Now your ability to feed, digest nutrients WELL has also been compermised = infection- 1, you -1. You - 1, new germs & parasites + 1. Now you are a further weakened target from the view point of parasites and new germs.
This is probably why Heilda Clark says cancer comes from parasites includes yeast. I say it is probably a case of extended malnutrition -( cells dont have complete building blocks materials and toxic from bad foods), or some added out side cellular poisoning. Something gives the parasites an upper hand (usually antibotics), yeast becomes extreme, suddenly a person's body "gets" cancer. Cancer is a symptom only. Difficult to endure, I sympthize. Your best bet is to strengthen the body's organs verses poisoning them further with chemicals. Then trying other methods after you have fried your body.
Now you could be a sitting duck for se com sa. What ever happens happens.
This is my theory.
Do me a favor, introduce others to these mind opening articles. Refer me to others.
My goal is to help. Heal. Educate.
I want to heal patients verses palliate their symptoms. There is a hidden reality that will reveal itself when the mind is relaxed into quiet receptivity. The inner health of an individual is is as important as the outer reality of clinical wsymptoms in which it is cloaked. A person (patient) exists in more than one dimention and each dimention has something to tell you. A case history, clinical examination, take notes, BUT at this point I must be in a state of "being" you must "listen" to what patient's body, mind, and spirit are trying are trying to whisper to you in a language you will only understand if you allow yourself to tune in. Choicing gentle therapy then becomes a healing in the true sense of the word, whole. The aura fields and subtle energy flows through acupoints and meridian networks to their source in the seven major chakras that power the whole.
Homepathy, radonics, acupuncture, reflexology, shiatsu, reki, prayer type meditation.