What do women want in relationships?by Joni Lund on 02/20/15
1. An even exchange with men.
2. They want their love reciprocated back in the same way they give it.
3. They want their romanitic lives to be rewarding for them as they make it for their mates.
4. They want their emotions they turn on full blast to be return on with full blast to be returned with at least the same intensity.
5. They expect the premium they and their partner put on commitment to equally adhered to by both.
6. Equally valued.
7. Equaled respected.
8. They want men to be forth coming with their intentions. So we know if we should move on or not. We don't want to invest our resources on a dead horse. Our time, money, energy, emotions, would then be spent on someone whom reciprocates. Thus not draining or using us. And we'd be happy too.
Without recipication, the women will eventually shut down and withdraw, eat, or fill her life with something else. Being her spouse isn't "involved with her."
The problem is most men are playing games of deciect to perpetrate greed and selfishness "the show'; until they become men of God.
Men count on women being mislead deceived about their tactics or mind sets.
If a man is living in iniquity; God will not hear your prayers. (This includes abuses/wrong attitude to wife and children.)
Commitment levels in men decreases with co-habitation. (See: Sexual Suicide.") If men marry they are more committed, and do more. More involved. Loyal.
A man will profess in public what you are to him. Friend means friend. Your name, means your nothing. But if his actions match the title he gave you, you may have a future.
Once a man has claimed you he will support you; otherwise he is using you. He will not withhold on paying the necessary bills, and he will never make you ask or fight for the neccessataries to be paid like utilities and food. A real man will put fun stuff for himself behind providing for his family. Everything he does will be to make sure the woman he loves has what she needs.
If he is doing anything else he's a man with a boys mentality or not truely your man.
A man whom feels inadquate will bury himself in drugs, alcohol, and affairs. Men with boyish attitude and anger issues will make life very hard and painful for you on purpose. And should also be avoided.
Men use "god digger" to be selfish and to avoid obligation in the family environment. Avoid those men.
It is your right to expect and foresee a man providing.
A real man will bring home his pay check, pay the bills and if there is anything left over, then go play.
If you are low on food and he has no money, he will give you some of his food until he gets money, he'll get extra work, he'll ask friend to help out. If your vechile is broke and he's broke, he'll ask buddies to help. And be Mr. Repair man around the home.
In money or sweat equity he will be there. If he loves you he'll be there with no limits.
If someone disrespects you, he will correct the behavior. He will not steal from you, tell rumors around town that you have Aids and tell towns folk you stopped running your side business. If he loved you he would help your business thrive!
Every man is supposed to protect and be willing to protect the women and children in his family or immediate surrounds. To be a man whether he is married or not. This also means defending their honor. This comes in the form of advice. Or performing tasks that are too dangerous for the women or children. Putting himself between rough looking people/traffic and you.
Another problem with the course of society is that there are too many single mothers out there. The children don't have a father figure to teach the boys to be men and the girls how a real man loves. Hence the boys become counterfits and preditors to women and children. And the girls fall for fake men. Preditors.
For the men shrekers out there, your women must teach and hold you up to standard and demand that you deliver on your manhood. She must except nothing else or you have to go.
Women and men both want to be able to let their guard down when they get home! Both need to be told, what they do is appreciated.
When a women is in love with you, she is loyal and can't see herself with anyone else. For men loyality is love.
Men will go about a month without sex. Then they travel. If you have a off week & he loves you he'll be patient. But anymore than that he'll have sex elsewhere. A man expects to get as much sex in relationship as he got while dating you.
A real man will clear up things in the evening at home so his wife has the strength and mood to have sex with him regularly vs leave her with all the responsibility while he rests. Share the chores.
Support - slap the back, good job for working.
loyality - sexually he's yours.
and sex - regularly.
As a woman, if my man didn't recognize this for me, I won't be into him sexually.
Men are into finding solutions to the problem, not talking about it.
Remember ladies, it is about giving the man a reward for fixing your problem.
Pat his pride and walk his dog.
Relationship between man and women is about maintaining a balance of understanding what makes each other happy and each trying to provide some of it so each feels like they're in the reationship with the other.
Women should avoid starting conversations with "We should talk." Makes men closed and defensive.
Anytime a man approaches you "he wants something". Usually is sex, or to figure out how to get sex for you.
So he looks for two answers 1. will you, and 2. how much will it cost him. Money or requirements for his prescence. And if you ask too much whether he can get it on credit.
If your not setting the ground rules, it tells the man your open to his rules. Including how often he calls, or what he gives back.
When a man approaches act like you know he's after sex. Let him know what it will cost so he can pay up or leave.
Ask your self once this man gets you, will he throw you back or keep you. What is he looking for. What complements him?
Your standards he has to meet start the moment you open your mouth. You determine by your control over your image, conduct, and how you let men talk to and approach you.
If a man isn't looking for a longterm relationship, going out on dates and giving sex won't change anything.
What women can do right:
1. Command respect.
2. Dress appropriately but sexy.
3. Dance, but don't let him feel you all over.
4. Take his number, but don't give him yours.
5. Hold a respectful conversation with him and his mother.
6. Let a man know up front where you want the relationship to go.
7. One, we can introduce to our friends and family.
8. Woman whom smiles and takes care of herself is generally happy.
9. Show appreciation for what he does.
11. Know how to validate him by what he does, how much he makes, and how he is.
Is he interested:
1. Extremely superfiscial conversation which never deepens.
2. Laughs off your requirements- its no, if he abides by your requests then -ok.
3. Takes your number but calls longer then 24 hours.- No.
4. Dates you - but only pays his half. No.
5. Not punctual - No.
6. Never meet his friends, family, co-works. NO Or excuses why not. No
7. Cringes at the mention of children. No.
8. If he isn't together financially, mentally, emotionally, or sprititually he's a no. Just gaming.
9. If he encourages an open relationship, he's just mixing up the sex.
A man needs rules to live by with you. Be clear and fair of what those rules are.
Women will put up with alot, cheating isn't one of them!
The biggest reason for a man to cheat is that he can and there are a lot of women out there willing to sleep with a man even if he's married.
Everyone knows if you commit to be with one person in marriage your whole life, that is it wrong to have an affair. Even men know this.
So, women, let it go, or else you won't be able to be in the next relationship you have.
Instead of telling him what you like, tell him what you don't like!
Then he has the joy of descovering you, and you get to see what he is really able to do.
Make the men be really clear up front, what they want out of his life and his relationship with you.
1. What are your short term goals. No answer run. You don't fit go. Does his plan have direction and reachablity or is he a lazy dreamer? Goals or no plans - run.
2..What are your long term goals? Day by Dayer run.
Remember a man always has a plan, if not ; then he's just trying to game you for sex or money.
3. What are your views on relationships? Great for phone, if he has problem with this run. Family, Mom, Dad, & God.
4. What do you think about me? (After a few dates and before you have sex). He answer will reveal his plans for you. If say generous, then ask what makes me generous etc. If he can't go into depth of why it is just surface thing.
5. How do you feel about me? After a month of dating, and if he can't answer he feels nothing, move on your being played. Your looking for in depth -wonderful from the answer. Not the "I think your cool." If he doesn't go it to it , stop with the "Blind HOPE."
If a man's intentions for you aren't pure, he won't bring up these questions.